Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Sara!!

           
 My daughter Sara’s 20th birthday will be next week. It doesn’t seem like she should be that old. You blink and your children are grown.  Now I know how my mother felt when I grew up.
When I  think back to the memories of her growing up, I want to laugh and cry.  It’s been a special journey and I  wouldn’t trade it for the world. I am so thankful to God for the privilege of being her mother and I’m very proud of the young woman she is becoming. 
 “But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.” Ruth 1:16  (NIV)
            In the above verse, Ruth is talking with her mother-in-law Naomi.  Ruth loved her unconditionally and would not leave her.  That is so true with a mother/daughter relationship.  No matter the joy or sorrow, you are there for the other.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA
                                          Here are some pictures of Sara from over the years J











No comments:

Post a Comment