Thursday, November 28, 2013

"Little Pleasures"


Happy Thanksgiving you all!!  I want to share some thoughts from “Jesus Calling” by Sarah Young.  First, this book has hit me between the eyes in so many good ways.  Recently I have realized that I get so wrapped up in this fallen world that I let it blind me from God's glory and His many blessings.


“As you go through this day, look for tiny treasures strategically placed along the way.  I lovingly go before you and plant little pleasures to brighten your day.  Look carefully for them, and pluck them one by one.”  Jesus Calling for November 23.  Romans 8:38-39 and Psalm 4:7-8.


May you have a joyful and blessed spirit of Thanksgiving not only today, but every day as you “pluck” God’s many blessings.

 I have attached some pictures of the people that I am thankful for.





 

1 comment:

  1. Aww! You made me tear up, Girlfriend. I am so thankful for you, my friend and sister in Christ.

    ReplyDelete