Saturday, November 16, 2013

"Brave New Century"


I am so excited to get my blog geared up again with the new released “Brave New Century.”  It is a collection of 4 short stories about women who overcome hardships and find love at the turn of the 20th century.

One of the authors is a dear friend of mine, Paula Mowery.  Her writing thunders with emotion.  A few editors have agreed with me on that fact.  The other author’s stories are also well-written and will touch your heart. You will not walk away empty after reading this book. 

So grab you some tissue, hot chocolate, and a blanket when you read “Brave New Century.”
 
Please enjoy the teaser below!

 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKEVhl8thJM

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back too, Brooksie! Thanks for the shout. It was a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brooke! I enjoyed working with all three of my co-authors as well as our editor and Prism Book Group.

    ReplyDelete