Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Own Spacecar


If you read my blog, “Get Your Geek On,” you would know I love science fiction.  In my blog, I talked about “Star Trek,” but I also like “The Jetsons.”  Instead of having the USS Enterprise to zip through outer space, I want a space car like George Jetson and his family used to fly around in.  Now that would be awesome!

            Why? I want to zip around the solar system by myself for a while.  I want to get away from: all the confusion, all the hectic days, and all the noise and ruckus on planet Earth.  I want peace and quiet.

“He says, “Be still, and know that I am God…”” Psalm 46:10 (NIV)
            If you need to get away for a while, get away with God.  Spending time with Him every day will make such a big difference in your life.  The world can wait a few minutes while you recharge your soul.  The laundry and dishes will still be there as will all your other earthly responsibilities.  But, I still wish I could go to Neptune to do it. 
 
'

No comments:

Post a Comment